- IO Interactive animator Barbara Bernad recorded the off-key vocal performance for the song Eve sings, which is 'Tomorrow Never Dies', originally performed by Swan Lee.
- It is possible to kill Eve without drawing out your weapon. Eve will throw her stiletto at you if you are far away from her, pick it up and avoid her attack until she starts to play her stiletto, now aim and throw yours to her head, this method is quite difficult for those are not used to the melee weapon in Hitman games, but it is very quiet and will not attract anyone nearby.
- If an NPC is in the way when Eve throws her stiletto at the player, that NPC will either be injured or killed, depending on where the stiletto hits. Either way, this will affect the player's rating, as the game registers it as the player's doing. Also note that if a guard is hit by the stiletto but survived, the guard will open fire on the player. This may be a glitch.
- On the Professional difficulty level, both Eve and Maynard John will be marked as civilians on the map. This appears to be an oversight by the developers, as only targets and VIPs are supposed to be visible on Professional.
- Eve appears on a calendar in Hitman: Absolution in the mission One of a Kind. The same calendar can also be seen in the Vixen Club during Hunter and Hunted, and in the Panic Room during Blackwater Park.
- Player can finish the objective and kill Eve without her ever interacting with 47 by sniping her in a headshot from the catwalks above the stage. If player moves quick enough and waits until he is alone, the bodyguards around the catwalks will never see it, and when they come running, if player has put distance between the location and 47 without leaving a weapon behind, nobody will ever know what happened and there will be no notoriety gain. This is easiest done when she has not yet been introduced as an important objective, as she will leave 47 alone.
- If player tries to gun down Eve in the office and either he doesn't have a silencer or Eve returns fire, NPC's will come running and attempt to kill him despite Eve also being present with a weapon. Since Eve's gun does not have a silencer, it is recommended to kill her fast without drawing attention unless player plans to fight several guards.
- If player follows Eve into the office after she invites him and she pulls out her stiletto before he can kill her, the player is dead -- even if he manages to kill her before the cutscene with her knifing 47 to death appears.